Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

The Cat Lady



This is one of my favorite work. It pictures a young lady amongst a kindle of cats. That's what I picture a perfect life to be! Of course without the absurd expenses for catfood or hours of kitty litter training. Initially I started cloth collages to earn some extra money but once I finished one, I couldn't ever part with it!

I made use of magazine pictures, cloth, lace, thin wood pieces and felt paper for the cats.

I grew up with cats and kittens so this truly delights me whenever I see it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more