Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Decoupage is delightful

Decoupage is delightful, specially when it is worn around your neck! I have been using a lot of butterflies in my designs lately as they signify for me such marvelous change... new life!
I have not yet worn these pieces. They are what you call "fresh out of the oven". They satisfy my urge to express myself even when I am totally quiet.


The fish is another symbol I enjoy using. They don't exude warmth but a sense of sturdy practicality. They survive, they find a way. If one looks closely, they can read what I've placed there. Some tiny words of inspiration.
All these pieces are available at our shop http://www.papemelroti.com/beads.htm They are in limited supply only or if ever they come out again in a new batch, the price might be higher.

1 comment:

Your comments truly make my day. Bless you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails