Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feel Empowered!























I like using bold colors in my collages. They give a dramatic feel to the piece and the contrast makes the piece stand out. I like the fairy angel vintage photograph on this as the lady seems to be telling us that she can do anything she puts her mind to!

My sister Patsy is the ATC (artist trading card) queen in our home though my second sister Peggy is following close behind!

She taught us how to put texture on paper and provided lots of cuttings, vine shapes, stamps, pens, sticky words and so much more!

She has what we call a "magic book" which has all different cutouts in a wide variety of colors and styles to put into the masterpiece of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day. Bless you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails