Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Win a Papemelroti Summer Set!


Papemelroti is my favorite shop. Well, I do work there, ha ha.

Want to share with you the current blog contest of our shop. All you have to do (very simple) is to put a suggestion on the bottom of this page www.papemelroti.com/contests.htm and you will be included in the draw this coming June.

The prize is a coordinated pack with the newest Summer design by artist Peggy. It includes a journal with recycled paper pages with coptic binding, small full color notebook with lined pages and a lovely notelet. Great for journaling, scrapbooking and note-taking. I hope you will win and enjoy this set!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more