Sunday, November 29, 2009

Snowflake Christmas


For some reason, so many shops carry the same theme as ours... that of snowflakes. Our theme is a little diversified because I put a wreathe around the snowflake and it resembled a parol.

Walking around the malls, you'd find that Starbucks, Mango, Crabtree and Evelyn have this same look this year. I wonder why all the brainwaves have been pointing to the same direction.

To be in solidarity, I made some snowflakes today and hung them all around our home. I didn't put up the usual age-old decor that we have for the tree but rather put up paper snowflakes as well. Here I put them above our dining table.

My sister had the same idea but jazzed up her snowflakes by spraying silver over them and adding pictures. Neat idea!




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails