Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Bottle Cap Experiment







I had fun with bottle caps this weekend! Glazing my designs was really delicate work but I finally managed despite a lot of slip ups (it's my first time give me a break :). My little creations now have to be made into something.Maybe I'll make them into a picture frame? magnets? or a ring? how about a pendant! The possibilities are endless!
Thanks very much to my sister Peggy for the bottle caps! This project is so cool!

Comments

  1. hi! your caps are fantastic! what a clever idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Good enough for a first attempt! I made some better ones today... I'll know if they're better once they're done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    The caps look great!

    Just also like to share how you could mobilize your site for free with Mobilizer. Besides gaining more users, you stand to earn from mobile display advertising.

    You could get a preview of your site on mobile at http://www.buzzcity.com/f/mobilizer. Contact baoyi@buzzcity.com for details.

    Thanks,
    Baoyi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more