Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Les Fleur et Porchette

Excuse my lousy french for "Flowers at our Porch". It's such an inspiration to step out of our home every morning and be greeted by the happy flowers outside. They all seem to like greeting everyone so cheerfully just by their beauty!
It's ever so right for me to honor them with a post all to themselves. It's not a common thing to have ever so bright and bountiful flowers in abundant chorus. It's something I'm deeply grateful for. Finding out their names, here they are...

Comments

  1. Yes I can imagine how happy flowers in your garden can make you feel! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calej, I just wanted to let you know that you won one of my upside down and backwards journals. I'll just need your mailing address so that I can get it off to you. My email address to send it is on my blog under my profile. Lovely to meet you in blogland. What a gorgeous blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it's the mostest everest bestest day today! Thank you soooo much Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more