Saturday, May 15, 2010

Les Fleur et Porchette

Excuse my lousy french for "Flowers at our Porch". It's such an inspiration to step out of our home every morning and be greeted by the happy flowers outside. They all seem to like greeting everyone so cheerfully just by their beauty!
It's ever so right for me to honor them with a post all to themselves. It's not a common thing to have ever so bright and bountiful flowers in abundant chorus. It's something I'm deeply grateful for. Finding out their names, here they are...

4 comments:

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Yes I can imagine how happy flowers in your garden can make you feel! :^)

Heather Robinson said...

Hi Calej, I just wanted to let you know that you won one of my upside down and backwards journals. I'll just need your mailing address so that I can get it off to you. My email address to send it is on my blog under my profile. Lovely to meet you in blogland. What a gorgeous blog you have!

calej said...

I feel like it's the mostest everest bestest day today! Thank you soooo much Heather! :)

Chani said...

Hi, this is Chani from Sucre & Cannelle. I have changed my blog name to Blanc & Caramel and the link to http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com.

Blogspot didn't change the follower link on your blog to my blog automatically, that means: You don't follow my blog anymore and I don't want to loose you as a follower and would like to kindly invite you to

1. visit my new blog http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com
2. follow me. This works if you unsubscribe and subscribe again.

Thank you!

GIVE AWAY:
I would like to thank you for your loyalty and give you the chance to win an adorable heart ornament from my shop. Please read more about it on my blog.

I hope to see you soon again!

Chani

blancetcaramel (at) gmail.com
www.blancetcaramel.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails