Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Presents


I know my post is way too late but I still want to celebrate my Christmas presents.


This is the first one I want to blog about. It is a parol designed by ATD foundation volunteers as a livelihood project. Looking at it closely reveals they used beautiful patterned tissue as patchwork material for the parol. You cannot find this type of parol anywhere else in Manila. I proudly hang it on my wall. Oh it's a gift for myself.


Here's my next featured gift. It's actually the box of a necklace my brother got for me. It's the first thing ever that I have that is from the South of France (discovered from his travels). My brother made an exquisite collage with a little cat bead from Greece! I just love cats! He really knows me!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails