Feature

Saint Joseph, Pillar of Families

I didn't use to pray novenas.  I always thought that praying directly to God was better.  But I read this passage from the Bible: "The continual prayer of a just man availeth much." - James 5:16 I thought of the matter more and now I see that novenas are a humble way of praying.  It is asking those closest to Jesus (and holiest) people who walked the earth, to pray for me. This is not a new way of doing things as Moses intervened for the Jews when God wanted to punish them for making a bull with their own hands and started worshipping them. I now think God is pleased whenever I pray a novena.    Since then, I have seen so many SIGNS AND WONDERS in myself and in my circumstances because I prayed a novena.   I credit Saint Joseph for my happy home life and also for helping us with our finances though the best thing for me is the way novenas help us to lead holy lives.  The saints want no applause but rather, they will always draw us closer to God.   Instead of idolizing cel

Free Favicons

Hello dears,


I feel just wonderful today because a loved one's operation went so smoothly.  Thank you Lord!  I feel like giving away something for the new year~!


Here are some free favicons!  You may use them for your blogs or websites, personal or commercial.


If you aren't familiar with what these are, just look above to the top of my blog and you'll notice a cute yellow cat beside "calej d'art" - - - that's a favicon.


To save these onto your blog, just right click and "Save as" into any name you like.  Then go to your blog dashboard then go to "Layout" and then click on the "Edit" in the Favicon section.  You just need to upload any of these cute images so your blog url won't be so lonely up there.


Hope you like these!










*If you can put a link to me on your blog it would be deeply deeply appreciated.  If not, it's okay as well.  It's a gift without strings.


All the best for 2012!


















Comments

  1. Glad to hear some good news. God truly works in the most mysterious ways. Wishing you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane! Wishing you a sweet 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, i tried using these but it said it has to be a square image! :^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more