Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Miracles Happen

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."


Do you believe in miracles?  I do and I am believing in faith that miracles will happen for me and my family this year.  What do you want to believe and what do you hope for?



I made this cat today and it carries a message for you who are reading it.  Yes miracles happen.  They happen everyday really.  There are big miracles and small miracles.


When I was little I used to go in and out of the hospital every month because I've had an asthma attack.  Once I get a cold, it progresses to a hospital stay, no fail.  The nurses would even say "Brave girl!" when they put the dextrose on my arm because I didn't get scared.  I was so used to it.


But one day, my mother's heart swelled up and spilled over with faith she got from going to a prayer meeting.  I felt the sniffles coming on and told her.  She prayed over me for a while and afterwards said with conviction "You will go to school tomorrow."  I didn't really believe it.


True enough, I did go to school the next day, and I've never had an asthma attack ever.  I always remember this when I hug our cat so tightly, knowing that God healed me so I could enjoy life and share that miracles happen everyday to so many of us.
Thinking of my one word for 2012 as a {Faith Dare}from Faith Barista blog, I thought of the word "Encourage" because I want to do it this year. 


I am the type of person who when faced with a blank paper with a dot on it, I'd focus on the dot and try my best to erase it rather than marvel at the predominantly clean page.  Hopefully 2012 brings a change to all that and make me see more of the white than the black in life.  


What's your one word?


Blessings!    



Life: Unmasked


GettingDownWithJesus

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your own faith and miracle story Christina.

    My one word for 2012? that's something to think about now :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane! Yes it's nice to have a word to ground us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Do you know that I met with 2 other people with the same work for 2012! Isn't that just amazing? :)

      Delete
  4. Encourage is a fantastic word, Christina. And you're offering much encouragement in this place. Keep up the God Work! :)

    Thank you for linking. Your place here in lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for YOUR encouragement!!! Bless you so much :)

      Delete
  5. This is sooooo pretty!!!! Thanks for the inspiring story :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more