Feature

Saint Joseph, Pillar of Families

I didn't use to pray novenas.  I always thought that praying directly to God was better.  But I read this passage from the Bible: "The continual prayer of a just man availeth much." - James 5:16 I thought of the matter more and now I see that novenas are a humble way of praying.  It is asking those closest to Jesus (and holiest) people who walked the earth, to pray for me. This is not a new way of doing things as Moses intervened for the Jews when God wanted to punish them for making a bull with their own hands and started worshipping them. I now think God is pleased whenever I pray a novena.    Since then, I have seen so many SIGNS AND WONDERS in myself and in my circumstances because I prayed a novena.   I credit Saint Joseph for my happy home life and also for helping us with our finances though the best thing for me is the way novenas help us to lead holy lives.  The saints want no applause but rather, they will always draw us closer to God.   Instead of idolizing cel

Freebie Font: Bright Future and Shaded Letters

It's Freebie time!


I love the weekends when I can sit down and give away something nice.  I made 2 fonts recently and though it's free just for personal use, you can sure make a lot of happy letters with it, signage, posters, gifts with this type of font.


The first one I made was for the Bright Future Graduation issue of our shop's e-newsletter.  It's a happy, sunshine-y type of font to use when you want to cheer up whatever it is you're writing.




The second font, Shaded Letters is a bit more serious but still really has that positive jive that we all enjoy.    





To install, just go the the link and download the .ttf file.  Once you have them downloaded already, you can go to your File Manager program and drag them to the C:/Windows/Fonts folder and you're done.



I do hope you enjoy using them.  Please share with me your projects with these fonts and I will post them here.


Enjoy every bit of life and do drop me a comment, these truly make my day! 


CLICK HERE for more Freebie Fonts: Part 2

CLICK HERE for more Fontabulous Fonts



*If you wish to use these for commercial projects, please get in touch with me first.  There is an eensy weensy license charge.





Comments

  1. Hi Christina! Wow you can make fonts. I will definitely share your precious creation to my friends and little nieces :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Diane! Watch out I'll definitely be making some more soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Christina. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello.

    I really like your art and designs! I am enjoying looking around on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shari and delighted with your visit! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, i'm a young 3D artist half-way done with my first animation.
    For the opening title i would like to use your font "Shaded letters".

    I would not make any money by publishing this.
    If i do use this would i have to give the author of the font credit?

    - Leo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to ask some questions about using your font for a business. Please email me!
    melissa.a.baines@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a sneak peek of it.

    http://www.upload.ee/image/2147800/valmis20001.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow sooo cute! Good one. Go ahead and use it :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Christina,
    I would love to use your font Bright Future for my business. Could you let me know more about the licensing charge?

    juniorgeniusdesigns@gmail.com

    Many Thanks!

    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more