Friday, April 6, 2012

Walk with Me

Want to go to Jerusalem today?  I did, in the footsteps of Simon of Cyrene.

Every time I see the movie "The Passion of the Christ", I am struck by the man who helped Jesus carry His cross.  I somehow could relate with him more than anyone in the story.


Yesterday I was with Jesus in the dungeon (as in this online reflection) and today I walked along Calvary with Him.  


Somehow in my life the Lord has let my heart break for what breaks His just like in the song.

"Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to eternity" 


- Hosanna, Hillsong United



Walk with Jesus and me?  Click here   













LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails