Monday, November 12, 2012

Just Love Hot Air Balloons


Don't you just love these magical flying things?


I've never ridden in one but when I start to doodle, I usually start to draw one without thinking about it.


What if you were on a hot air balloon and it just started floating higher and higher? 

There is something so lovely about not knowing exactly where you will land.


Hot air balloons speak of adventure.  They might take you up and up and away to a castle...


or to some place where the coconut trees grow...


or they may take you up to heaven.


Wherever they will go, keep striving, keep reaching for the skies!


Let your dreams take you where you've never been before.


So that at the end of your days you've had the ride of your life!

"Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest" Psalm 55:6

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails