Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

DIY Bag Zipper Pull

Yesterday while I was at the mall, I didn't realize that my zipper pull just fell off.  This, I had a hard time opening and closing my bag all day long.  No worries, I had an idea!


This morning before I went to work, I took out my trusty jewelry kit.



I picked out a color scheme.  Blue and white it is!


I laid out the bag charm beads in the way I thought was nice and then started putting them together with silver chains and rings.


I would use little metal balls for the big beads that would just go through the small metal pieces.


Tadah in a few minutes it's done!  



Attaching it to the bag took some muscle!  I didn't want to lose it again so I had to tighten the zipper hook. 


Now I have to eat my breakfast! But I'm happy I took the time to make a bag charm- zipper pull that's much fun compared to just the heather strip! Have a good day everyone! 


Comments

posts you might like

Show more