Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Singing Songwriting Spree

PHOTOGRAPHY BY CALEJ

Do you see the dust on the street?  Under your feet!!!  Well I wrote a song about that.  READ ON...


I received some good news and I'm so excited to share it with you!

Just about a week or so ago, I entered some of my original compositions in a songwriting contest.  Then I got an e-mail last night telling me that one of my songs was chosen to be included in an album yeyyyyy!


Together with 14 other songs it will actually be published AND HEARD. This is huge for me.  I don't really care about the honor of being selected. It's the fact that someone will hear it and the message it has.


I am not by any means a professional.  In fact I can't play a lot of the chord flats but what little chords I can play, you can already make a little song.


The recording is really brutally raw (I mean listen hard enough and you'll probably hear the dogs singing / barking with me).   It's just me and a guitar.  Hopefully the singing is soulful enough and the message is something you will like to hear.


This song was born out of prayer and I guess it's just an expression of how overwhelmed I am at who God is and how much He loves us!  Thank you Lord!


Curious enough?  Here's the Sound Cloud link https://soundcloud.com/calej/dust-before-you










So what do you think???

Here are the words...





Please do let me know your thoughts about the song in the comment box below.  I will accept ALL your comments and won't get offended.  Promise!

Thank you for reading my post today!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more