Blessed New Year!!!
This 2017 promises to be another wonderful year!
Make it crafty!
I was thinking of how easy it would be if we just put together some easily accessible materials and made something charming to tell us what day it is.
Here are 3 simple ways to make a perennial calendar for your home or office.
CHALKBOARD BOTTLE CALENDAR
Thick Black Paper
3 Glass Bottles
1. Cut black paper into squares with sizes that are just right to fit inside the glass bottles.
2. Draw numbers on the black paper using chalk. Make 1 to 12 for the months. 1-31 for the days and 1 piece with "2017" on it. You can vary by making January into a word instead of a number.
3. Drop the paper pieces inside the bottles and you're done! Just change the months and days by dropping another piece of paper.
*These make great decorations for parties as well!
PAPERCLIP PERENNIAL CALENDAR
2 inch Circle Puncher
Small Hole Puncher
1. Punch out 3 circles.
2. Lengthen and stretch out the paper clips to be able to attach the paper on it.
3. Assemble and hang on your magnet board or by itself on the wall. It's easy to change the months and days!
LAZY BOOK CALENDAR
Old Thick Book
Black Brush Pen
1. Cut the paper to size of the book cover and fold.
2. Write out the months and year on that piece of paper.
3. Make 1 to 31 numbers on textured paper.
4. Let the book stand on an even, hard surface. Then slide the number in using the pages of the book to hold it up.
*Mix and match the colors of your calendar!
Ok now get crackin'! It won't take much of your time but the effort will be worth it. You'll be organized in no time!