Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Love like the Sun





Happy first wedding anniversary to us!


I guess getting married is somewhat of a big risk in life.  Thank God that He picked the one for me!  I didn't trust myself to pick a husband!


After a very very short year (it just went SOOO VERY FAST that the anniversary creeped up on me), I can say that my husband was even more wonderful than I thought he was!  I asked him not to change ever.  And he didn't!  Still, I can't say he hasn't been more kind, more selfless, more loving than before.  Every day with him is more beautiful!


That's why I wrote him this song.


Sorry I just had a guitar in hand, some scribbled words and chords, and not a lot of time to do a polished recording.


The song will give you a feel of how our marriage is!  It's just like the sun!



Comments

posts you might like

Show more