Got time for a 10-minute craft?
Just recently I got a whole bunch of used paper from the office just to save these from the trash bin. They were a bunch of bond paper with writings on the back. I also got a bunch of old receipts we no longer needed - without knowing what to do with them.
So I thought maybe there was a way to make them look nicer while they were waiting to be used.
So basically I had all of these around so I didn't need to buy anything! Weeeee!
I actually have a paper cutter so that was really nifty to use. I must say that you don't really need perfectly cut pieces of paper unless you're giving this to someone. You're recycling! (excuses excuses)
1. Cut the paper to the size you want your pages to be! Silly me, I wasn't able to take a picture of me cutting the burlap but it's similar to cutting the paper anyways except, make it twice as big - as it will cover your whole notebook.
2. Punch holes for the brads to go through. I made a notebook and a little notepad so - for the notebook, I made 3 holes and for the notepad, just 1 hole. You can make as many holes as your dear heart desires.
4. Go on and attach everything to everything!
5. This is how the back looks. Don't want them to be sticking out that way? You can glue gun a piece of ribbon or duct tape it (really?) :)
6. This is the back of the notepad. The burlap is in front and at the back portion to make it a little bit stronger.
I joined the Craft blog parties at Paper Sweeties! Thanks for hosting y'all!