Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Let God Use You



A torn edge, shaky, incongruent lines and an uncentered piece of calligraphy is all I may see but the words are a different thing altogether.  The idea is true.  God can use us and asks for our participation in this life.  We are not perfect.  He is.  But He lets us help out.


Jesus called out to Saul on the road to Damascus.  At that point, Saul's conversion was so dramatic that it didn't seem like God didn't need to do anything else, much less, use someone to help Saul, now Paul.


Whenever I watch the Passion of Christ movie, one of the scenes that really tears at my heart is the part where Simon the Cyrenian carries the cross with Jesus.


God doesn't need us.  We need to help out.   It's for us that He calls us to be used for good things.


"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."  Ephesians 2:10


I joined a blog party!

Get inspired by the encouraging blog posts at Cheerleaders of Faith and God-sized Dreamers


Comments

posts you might like

Show more