Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Flower Faces

This is the first of the Flower Face series of pieces I made. It so delights me to see their big eyes and smiling wide lips.

Isn't it that in every one of us we have a flower face?

It could be that we put on a happy face today for we feel we got a sunflower when we woke up in the morning. Then we have a rosey face when we feel aflush with life's beauty and are filled with awe. Then we may want to snap at someone and give them a snapdragon smile?

Yes this is all hogwash but it still gives me joy to think that behind every flower face is a true and natural emotion!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more