Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

New Eyes to See


I suddenly have new eyes to see the world and I just had to reflect it in my artwork this weekend. Having your eyes lasered is quite unnerving and yes I thought of what would happen if something went wrong and went blind!

But thank God everything went smoothly and even my doctor Dr. Timmy Tan told me my eyes were healing quite quickly!

It's clearly a better quality of vision now despite the glare of new surgery! Incomparable to contacts and spectacles.

I am now thankful for the red, irritated and itchy eyes I was frequently having despite buying new contact lenses... and the red blotchy skin I'd get from wearing glasses... or else I wouldn't even consider having this procedure done.

This is truly an open door that though frightening to go through has certainly turned out to be the best decision I've ever made in my life!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more