Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

I Goth my Prize!

Have you ever seen Fairy Dust in your life? Well thanks to faerydustpixy now I have! ;)
Faerydust owns Coffin Critters, carrying whimsical art for the goth at heart. My prize for joining her May giveaway arrived in the mail and it was so much more than I expected. Of course yes the faery dust captured in a vial necklace arrived...But wow (!!!) now I have some metal feather earrings from nitebirds and an interesting keychaing from Gossamer Graphics made out of molded plastic. Very very pretty!
You must be wondering why my pictures are very odd. It's because my digital camera's macro mode got stuck and everything I take has to be super close up! I think it's quite odd but it's still a picture!
While shooting these things out in the lawn, our new cat Goldie kept getting in the way! She kept on looking into the lens, blocking the view, stepping on the loot and all the while meowing loudly! That's Goldie!
Congratulations to meeee!!! Thank you dear Faerydust!

Comments

  1. the fairy dust vial is cute, congratulations. Your cat is so funny, they are such curious creatures. Looks like it's time to get a new camera. I love my camera, it's a Sony DSC H-9 and I love the show on TV feature. It will show your photos on TV with music. When I go to parties, I take lots of random photos and then hook it up to the TV so everyone can see themselves. Everyone just loves it. It usually brings everyone around the TV for the show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more