Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Acrobat


Life is like an acrobat. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.

I was with some ten or so moms the other day talking about children, raising them, earning some money while you're at it. They were all good moms whose dreams were mostly to see their kids through school. College seemed a distant reality for them.

In many ways these moms are jugglers, tightrope walkers and lion tamers in their own right. They juggle responsibilities, try to get on the good side of their tired husbands and tame their riotous, at times, wild children.

I feel quite privileged to have the chance to listen to their concerns and try to help in whatever way I can. Looking at their lives, it could have easily been my own, depending on where you are born, where you land in life.

At this stage in our life histories, we have all been brought together by God for a purpose. To what end, I can only guess, just like the acrobat.

Hope you enjoy this week's ramblings as part of my Illustration Friday's entry. Please let me know how something about your life's circus!


Comments

  1. Hi there!
    Another talented sister! I came over from Patsy's weblog and enjoy her creations every time. Congrats with your birthday and bless you in everything!
    I will come back later to see what beautifull things you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like an acrobat everyday at WORK! Juggling all the things I have to do! I thank the Lord that He makes sure the balls all don't tumble down around me and make a mess!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more