Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Naïf Art

Happiness and joy are within our reach. It's not in the distant future, not in tomorrow or in a few minutes. It's not when we have what we are longing for. It is now. If only we choose it.

Rejouce in the Lord always! And again I say rejoice! - Philippians 4:4


There are times when people feel they are under a jinx. Everything seems to go wrong and we seem powerless to overcome the situations we're inevitably in. This is the time to remember that we have "been given every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ" - Ephesians 1:3

I wish you all the happiness and joy that God has planned and purposed you to enjoy!

Posted via DraftCraft app

Comments

posts you might like

Show more