Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

The Promise of Salvation


Mary Magdalene was outside Jesus' tomb crying her heart out.  She was missing Jesus.  But unexpectedly, in an instant, the Lord was at her side.  She had to hear Him calling her name for her to recognize Him as Jesus, her teacher.  (John 20:11-18)

I recalled the times in my own life when I didn't have a personal relationship with Jesus.  It was a gloomy existence really.  I was at odds with the world though it didn't show.  I was just alive yet not really living.  When I met the Lord, He was my refuge, my hiding place and it was good to just hang out with Him and not have to deal with my issues with self and others.

But through time, He gave me the grace to enjoy the gift that people are - my family, friends, community.  Yet He still draws me deeper into Himself.

I pray that the Lord allow me to share His gift of His salvation to others so they may know the joy of His wondrous love.  That this gift is a promise not just to you but to your children and your children's children.

Nothing compares to "seeing the Lord" in my heart and in my life.  May I be able to share this gift to those far off and say "I have seen the Lord!"


Note:  These verses are taken from today's liturgical readings.

Comments

posts you might like

Show more