Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Gifts from Above

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  - James 1:17


When I think about God's goodness I feel so overwhelmed.  He is so very faithful even when I have failed Him so many times.  He does not take back His blessings but still lavishes us with His love.  Why am I so blessed?  Why are we?  It's because of God's unchanging nature.  What He gives us does not depend on us.  He is love.  He never changes.


Join the Link Party fun at 
Count Your Blessings http://www.moreofhim.net/
Laura at the Wellspring http://www.lauraboggess.com/

Comments

  1. Your blog is so beautiful! I love your artwork and will definitely be back to read more! Thank you so much for linking up on my blog - it truly blesses me. I do a link up every Tuesday so hope you'll be back to link up again.

    Many blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an artist too and any time I see artwork I am even more inspired. Beautiful blog.
    Blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more