Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Thank You Lord

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."  1 Thessalonians 5:18

It is a particularly difficult time to be grateful in the world today.  News of persecuted Christianin Iraq are heart-breaking and war in the Holy Land rages on.  

Yet God says to thank Him at all times.  He knows each hair that falls from my head and your head and He is on control.  Even when we don't see His hand moving.

So I will thank Him for today.  

An unexpected blessing was a conversation I had with an atheist.  He said that whenever he talks to me he doesn't know why but he is at peace.  I told him it is the love of God that he feels through me.  He was not offended but seemed to digest the words slowly.  It's been years I've known him but I could only share buts and parts about my faith.  So today I hope I have planted the seed for him to know of God's redeeming love.

I was watching a film on Youtube "Evolution vs God" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ.  I was amazed at people saying a rose was not intelligently designed.  It became clear to me that people were putting their faith on scientists instead of in the living God.


Comments

posts you might like

Show more