Feature

Consoling the heart of Jesus

Good Friday meditation drawing  When Saint Therese was a little girl she had a prayer card with a painting of Jesus imprisoned in his cell looking at a single flower. This single flower was the source of his consolation. Saint Therese from those moments wished to be that flower providing comfort to our Lord throughout her life.

Korea Street Art

It was my second time in Korea but Seoul has never impressed me as this time has.  It has been a longer trip than our usual but in a word I can say this place is impressive.

The weather is cool and surprisingly very pleasant.
Graphic design is advanced and had global appeal while retaining it's unique identity and culture.


There is always something exciting happening.  There is something for everyone.  The crowd is young, hip and artsy.  Most everyone is well dressed.  The senior members of society retain their elegance and bearing.



A mix of the old and new always incites wonder.  Here is a lotus flower and street sign in an urban collage.


The image above was taken from a park verdant and fresh where wisdom abounds.  


All the color and vibrance of this city will stay with me as I fly back to manila.  I wish I could bring home the weather as well.

Comments

posts you might like

Show more