Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

A New Creation


This verse looks back at me from the mirror each morning and each night.  (It's stuck to my mirror).  It reminds me each day of the grace that has been made available to us. 

God came down to us as a babe in a manger. Jesus lay down his divinity and took up our humanity.  So we could lay down our humanity and share in His divinity. 

We were born with eternal souls and each moment we must see that through Christ we can be made whole and perfect! 

Comments

  1. wow..!! The picture you draw is really nice. :) and the word is good. Can i save it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I hope you enjoy your time browsing this page. 🥰

posts you might like

Show more