Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

He's got this


If you're like me, you have a lot of unwritten goals for the new year.  I want to become good at speaking Nihonggo, want to have more time to develop my skills at design, want to be a good cook and learn more recipes, want an apartment that looks like it came out of an Ikea catalog and grow herbs in our balcony and so and so forth...


Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the things I want to do and looking at such a small space of time to do them.  Since getting married, I have had a much simpler lifestyle but somehow I still feel frenzied at the tasks I face each day.


Someone else I know was super duper busy every day.  He hardly had any sleep.  He would wake up well before dawn and have a talk with His Father.  Then he would need to go on a boat just so he wouldn't get crushed by the crowds!  He would have to see each person in line (the whole day) in order to heal them of all their ills (physically as well as spiritually).  His overall goal was to save the world... talk about a lot of things on your plate!


Still you never see Jesus getting fidgety or stressed out in the bible (of course there was that one time when He sweated blood - but that would make anyone get a nervous breakdown).   Jesus took things one day at a time and put first things first. He took the time to pray (sometimes the whole night through) and then He did His daily work.


My hope for this 2018 is that I be still and know that God is in control and that I don't have to stress out.  The battle is the Lords (2 Chronicles 20:15)  He's got this!




Comments

posts you might like

Show more