Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

In our Waiting, God is Working



"He does not ration His gift of the Spirit"  John 3:31-36


As time passes, I've learned that God is waiting to bless us and that He has no limit in the things He wants to give us.


When my husband and I were looking for an apartment, we started discussing the things that were most important to us.  Since we live in Japan, where people live quite closely to each other, I was concerned that we would not be able to play our guitars.  People in Japan who want to play their instruments go beside the river, out of consideration for their neighbours.


My husband mentioned that there were sound-proofed apartments but that they were out of our budget.  I silently prayed to God to give us one!


After a while, my husband found a nice, compact place for us to live (with a view of Mount Fuji on a clear day!) and, it did not have any soundproofing.  This didn't bother me one bit.  It was ok if God didn't answer my prayer but I didn't withdraw it.  It was just there.  I was very happy (and still am) living in our apartment.


A few months later, someone came knocking on our door.  It was the building manager.  He said that since we live near an airbase, they wanted to ask us if we wanted them to soundproof our apartment FOR FREE.  Wow this was it!


Of course we said yes.


It was really amazing to me that this team of well-organized construction workers put in so much time without us paying anything.  They replaced the old air conditioner with 3 new ones, replaced our door and practically all the windows - even replacing our wallpaper (when it was practically new).


Now we can sing to our heart's delight.  Did I mention that both my husband sing worship music!  Well, I think that's why God okayed this project.  Despite my croaky voice and inept strumming, I believe that God still likes to hear music for His glory.


"God lives in the praises of His people." Psalm 22:3


So if it is good for us, He will answer our prayers.  Just wait.

Comments

posts you might like

Show more