Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Oh Happy Day






Sometimes we get caught up in our dreams so that we forget about the here and now.  We say, “when I become a senior manager I’ll be happy” or “when I get married, I’ll be satisfied”.  “If only this”, “if only that”.  

But the truth is, as the song goes, “these are the good old days”. Right here, right now are the happy days that at one point in our lives will make up some of the happiest memories ever!

We have strength, we have love ones around us, we have work, we have food and shelter.  Someday, we may long for the things we have now.  So let’s remember that today is indeed a gift we can never take back.  Let’s live today knowing how good it is to be alive! 

Comments

posts you might like

Show more