Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Seek His Face Always






This morning, Pat and I were watching the story of a man who sold his soul to you-know-who (literally) just so he could be wealthy and powerful. 

He was in a coven for more than 10 years and while he was there, he assisted in 146 abortions and broke up 120 churches.  By age 15, he broke all 10 commandments and by 17 he broke them all again. 

Zachary’s story took a 360 degree turn when he met someone in his store. She gave him a medal of Mama Mary. 

In one instance when he touched the medal, he saw a vision and became Catholic! 

I am just awed by God’s goodness and mercy.  This guy’s story is just so unbelievable and yet God totally transformed darkness into light! 

He is the source of all good we can ever have in life so I want to seek Him with my all!

Zachary’s story is here https://youtu.be/lCT3qRPO1Ec

Comments

posts you might like

Show more