Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

The Best Advice





My friends and I were climbing a mountain one day. We were with an elderly gentleman who walked with us.  He was quite slow and used a stick but he always had this pleasant expression on his face.

Just then, we thought to ask him what was his advice for us younger people.  I could never forget what he said.

“Every moment of your lives, say thank you.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.”  

Such wise words.  Since then, I have tried to live this out.  I’ve tried to say “thank You Lord for every hour, every minute, every second.  Thank You!”



Comments

posts you might like

Show more