Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Protect us Lord



Like millions around the world, I fear death by novel coronavirus.  

Though I work from home and rarely leave our humble abode, I feel like I keep flirting with danger.

Just when the outbreak happened, I could not avoid getting in close contact with our Chinese classmates - who may have not left the country but could have had relatives who have.

I started the coughing the day after class.

The next day I was weak, feverish and had night chills. 

Just when I was getting better, my husband and I had to go out again. This time to a crowded part of downtown where a lot of tourists congregate.

We bumped into our doctor friend who just happens to work in the hospital where all the 14 coronavirus patients are quarantined!  Talk about close quarters!

He told us that the mask I hastily bought that day was useless as it was for pollen.  

Unless one wishes to live as a hermit, there is always the risk of being infected by something.  Whether it is a virus or the anxiety of catching a virus.  We are surrounded by people everyday - beside us, behind us, in front of us.  We cannot hide from people.  Neither can we run away from the world and its ways.

What are we to do? Succumb to sickness? Stop wearing a mask? Forget to wash our hands?  Stay in isolation?

They say that there is a distinct probability that 2% (or more) will contract this terrifying disease.  We should do everything we possibly can to build up our immune system and fight!


We can say the prayer of St. Patrick and ask the Lord to be at our front, back, sides, beside us and within our hearts.  We can receive His most precious body, blood, soul and divinity, present in the Holy Eucharist (if we are in a state of grace) and trust in His divine mercy and live in perfect peace.


Comments

posts you might like

Show more