Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Bible Healing Verses



Since I was a young girl, I found myself being the sickest member of our family.  I had childhood asthma and I was confined in the hospital every month.  I then had severe skin problems and food allergies, as well as terrible pains every month (women's issues).  These resulted in having to take stronger and stronger drugs to control the pain so I could go to work.  


After that I developed Shingles which is a disease that attacks the nerves and I was isolated in my room, with a disfigured face (as the disease attacked my face).  I could not speak with my family and they just put a tray outside my door so as not to contract the highly infectious condition.  It was a lonely and extremely painful time.  


After some time, I experienced hyperthyroidism (Grave's Disease) and without knowing it at first, the disease controlled my mood swings and this resulted in constant irritation and painful arguments with family members.


The beautiful and miraculous thing is that each of these diseases left me after some time.  Each of these ailments had a purpose and lesson in my life.  I did not appreciate it at the time and could not see these as a blessing but now, looking back, I do.  Even the diseases of those closest to me taught me invaluable lessons, not just about health but about life.


The most important lesson is that body, mind and soul are intricately intertwined and to achieve divine health and healing, one must heal all of these (not just the body).  


Why do you need to heal your spirit?  Because if you do not allow your daily bodily appetites, cravings and desires control you, the spirit can heal the body.


It would be impossible to capsulise half a century's worth of experience, study and learning in one blog post but I can share one big step to healing.  This is my effort to help the world heal of Covid 19 as well as help allay fears and anxiety (which also leads to sickness).


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  Psalm 139: 14


Only our Maker knows the ins and outs of the workings of our body, mind and spirit.  He gave us these powerful words from Scripture so we can know His mind and His work in our lives.  These helped me heal from the most painful moments in my life.  I personalised the words for you so you can read it out aloud to your body (because faith comes from hearing - Romans 10:17).


These Bible verses must be read with great faith.  Use as often like medicine.  But unlike medicine, these have no bad side effects.  Read these aloud only as a healing balm to yourself - not to others, because God gave us authority only for our own bodies and only holy, perfectly saintly souls have God's ear to heal others.


This is not like a magic spell that will instantly heal you - it is meant to strengthen your faith which is more important to heal than the body.  It is meant to be said like a prayer.


I will listen carefully to you, Lord my God and do what is right in Your eyes, if I pay attention to Your commands and keep all Your decrees, You will not bring any of the diseases ... for You are the Lord who heals me.  Exodus 15:26


I will worship You oh Lord my God, and Your blessing will be on my food and water. You will take away sickness from me.  Exodus 23:25


This day God calls the heavens and the earth as witnesses against me that He has set before me life and death, blessings and curses. Now I choose life, so that I and my children may live and that I may love the Lord my God, listen to His voice, and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is my life, and He will give me many years in the land... Deuteronomy 30:19-20

 

With long life You will satisfy me and show me Your salvation.  Psalm 91:16 

 

Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all His benefits — who heals all my diseases, who redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion, who satisfies my desires with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagle’s.  Psalm 103:2-5

    

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done. Psalm 118:17 


I your son/daughter, will pay attention to what You say; turn my ear to Your words.  I will not let them out of Your sight,  I will keep them within my heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to my whole body.  Above all else, I will guard my heart, for everything I do flows from it.  Proverbs 4:20-23 


Surely You took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet I considered Jesus punished by God, stricken by Him, and afflicted.  But Lord Jesus, You were pierced for my transgressions,  You were crushed for my iniquities; the punishment that brought me peace was on You Lord, and by Your wounds I am healed.  Isaiah 53:4-5 


But You will restore me to health and heal my wounds, may You declare oh Lord, because I was called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares. Jeremiah 30:17


“Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”  Matthew 8:2-3


You took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.  Matthew 8:17 


You sent out Your word and healed me; You rescued me from the grave. Psalm 107:20


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; You have come that I may have life, and have it to the full.  John 10:10


Lord, help me to stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the Gospel of peace. In addition to all this, help me to take up the shield of faith, with can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Please give me the the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.   Ephesians 6:10-17 


Lord Jesus, you bore my sins in Your body on the cross, so that I might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by Your wounds I have been healed.”  1 Peter 2:24 

 

Note: If you are able, heal your soul with Fr. Don Calloway's book, "Consecration to Saint Joseph: the Wonders of our Spiritual Father" as we have all been deceived by the father of lies and all have vestiges of the father wound. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Want to get my thoughts into your inbox?  Unsubscribe any time.

Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments

posts you might like

Show more