Feature

Saint Joseph, Pillar of Families

I didn't use to pray novenas.  I always thought that praying directly to God was better.  But I read this passage from the Bible: "The continual prayer of a just man availeth much." - James 5:16 I thought of the matter more and now I see that novenas are a humble way of praying.  It is asking those closest to Jesus (and holiest) people who walked the earth, to pray for me. This is not a new way of doing things as Moses intervened for the Jews when God wanted to punish them for making a bull with their own hands and started worshipping them. I now think God is pleased whenever I pray a novena.    Since then, I have seen so many SIGNS AND WONDERS in myself and in my circumstances because I prayed a novena.   I credit Saint Joseph for my happy home life and also for helping us with our finances though the best thing for me is the way novenas help us to lead holy lives.  The saints want no applause but rather, they will always draw us closer to God.   Instead of idolizing cel

You are a Child of God

 

you are a child of God
PHOTO BY MOSTLY JAPANESE MOUNTAINS


If only we knew how small and minuscule we are.


Yesterday, I was sitting under a great big tree and breathed the air deeply. And then, I saw the teeny tiniest worm that you could ever see. It was like the baby of a baby caterpillar walking slowly on the park bench. How I tried to ensure that this tiny worm (like a miniature "higad") would not get squished. I coaxed it up on my piece of paper but it didn't go where I wanted it to go.

 
Eventually, it inched towards the side of the bench and I couldn't see it any longer.

 
Then I realized, this was ME! I was that worm that the Lord plucked out from the earth and loved so very deeply! Yet, this worm life was not all that He planned for me! I dream of so many grand things that only God can think of for a worm like me. 😍 🐛

 
Yes, all the dreams that God makes happen are not my dreams - they are His! >>> Dreams for the Philippines and dreams for the world. He wants all to be well. He wants all to be joyful. He wants all to know that He is our Daddy. He is our Father in heaven! We are His children! Thanks God!

 
"For you are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. " Galatians 3:26

 

Comments

posts you might like

Show more