Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

The Red Underpants





One day, early in the morning, a black cat was meowing loudly.  My usual self was alerted by the cat's loud call.  I knew that they always had something important to say!


Later in the day, I saw that one of my striped shirts flew in the wind and landed on a bush so, in haste, I went to retrieve it.  


Just then, I noticed that the cat peed all over the shirt!  I was intrigued!  This must be an even more important message than I thought!


Cats are secret agents of joy and they are exhausted!  They act like they are unhappy but inside, they really are (only when they like you though).  This is why we strive to make cats happy!  


Dogs are too easy to please for me and there is no challenge haha!


Cats have been with me all my life and they always bring me great joy and peace, no matter what the circumstances are.


Back to the pee...


This day was extremely exciting for me as I just knew that the cat had a message for me so I tried to wash the shirt 3 times.  It still smelled horrible.  I did all I could and could not wash off the smell.  I gave up and put the shirt in the kitty's shelter.  I figured the cat might need something to snuggle into on cold winter nights.


Then I realized that the smell had stuck to our washing machine!  Uggh!  Such a powerful scent!  Though it left much of my clothes unscathed, the smell stuck to my husband's red underpants (with a design I never really liked).  Aha!  The kitty had taste?  More thought had to be put into this peculiar message.


Just then I realized what it meant after looking at the matter more closely.  My striped shirt symbolized my being in jail!  It was enslavement to ignorance of my Catholic faith, wrong ideologies, false information, a lukewarm spirit and the world's deceptions.


The kitty wanted me to be forever rid of these!  


Now I am rid of these useless perceptions.  I am no longer bound.  I am set free!  I am no longer Caesar's but Jesus Christ's!  Thank You, my King! 


Thanks too kitty!

Comments

posts you might like

Show more