Feature

📣 Miscellaneous FREEBIES 🔥

Hey there! Through the years I've designed some FREEBIES for papemelroti that I know you will all enjoy.  Here are some links that I have compiled. see FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE see  FREEBIE

Do Your Vocation with Love

 



"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." - Sophocles


My friend and I were talking one day and she told me that in her family, they each had to pick a vocation.  She prayed about it for a time and eventually found out what it was.  It is not always easy to know what our vocation is.  Do you know yours?


You can say that a vocation is a "calling" - something good that you are meant to do in this world.


When I am washing the dishes, I find that sometimes my mind wanders and it settles with this thought - to do my vocation ... (which at this time, consists of washing dishes) with love.  I particularly value these small acts of service at the moment.  Sweeping the floor, preparing food, and cleaning our home are things that I do all the time.  These can become monotonous over time but when done with love, they are greatly fulfilling.


I believe that love is the ultimate goal in this life.  I can never love perfectly no matter how hard I try but I can keep trying to put as much love as I can into everything I do.

Comments

posts you might like

Show more